Gator Gab – Week at a Glance for Oct. 8-12th, 2018
Below is a peak at our week ahead followed by some important information items – have a wonderful week Gators!
Week #6 – Oct. 8-12, 2018:
Monday, Oct. 8th
- Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy extra time with your family and friends today and give thanks.
Tuesday, Oct. 9th
- Pepperette Fundraiser – Please continue to sell pepperettes for our fundraiser! Online form has also been made available for those wishing to place their order through School Cash Online. Also, the last day to bring in Food Drive items – thanks!
Wednesday, Oct. 10th
- Gator Spirit Day! Break out your Gator T-shirts and/or Royal Blue Colours – our ‘Body Part Squads” (1 Corinthians 12) – will get points for their Squad!
- Thanksgiving Food Drive ENDS Today – Food gets picked up today for delivery – thank you so much for helping us make a difference for those in need in our community – it what life is all about – looking out for each other! Congratulations – WE BURIED the GATOR! Very Cool and Very Generous!
Thursday, Oct. 11th
- Pizza Day today! For all students who placed an online order. If you missed it, stay tuned for our CashonLine reminders to sign up for the month of November
- Hold and Secure Drill – will be held today!
Friday, Oct. 12th
- Tornado Drill #1 – will take place today – this will end our first round of drills and we are so very proud of our students re their preparation!
LOOKING AHEAD – Beyond this week
- Pepperette orders due Monday, October 15.
- IEP’s Go Home – thank you parents for completing the consultation page as a support to this important process!
- First School Council Meeting of 2018-19 will be Tues., October 16th @ 6:30 in the Library – See you there
- WCDSB Pilgrim Cross Arrives at OLOG – Oct. 17th (AM) – handed off to us from Msgr. Haller – a Cross Pilgrimage theme will be explored with our students and we will look at gathering/walking a distance outside to meet the Cross’ arrival – more information forthcoming
- School Picture Day (October 24)
- PD Day – October 26th
- Progress Reports Go Home Nov. 6th
- Parent-Teacher Interviews Nov. 8th
- Our Gr. 8’s are at St. Mary’s High School today – Nov. 14th
- Gr. 4’s and Gr. 6’s at Shades Mill re Outdoor Education – Nov. 15th
- PA Day Nov. 16th
- Anti-Bullying Week – Nov. 19-23rd
- Confirmation Enrollment Weekend (signing in front of congregation) at Blessed Sacrament Church during all weekend Mass Times – Nov. 24-25th
- Photo-Retake Day – Nov. 26th
- Gr. 8’s at Mount Mary Spiritual Retreat Nov. 28-30th